Bright Ideas Now Bluetooth Speaker, with rechargeable battery and auxilary input! (Grey)
The Grenade that blew the roof off!
Start the party with ease!
– Switch to the on position and search for BT Speaker. Within seconds of opening the box you’re ready to listen to music!
– The speaker is almost out of battery power? Charge and play with no problems!
– Listen to your favorite radio stations all on the same device! (charging cable acts as a antenna)
Listen to your music LOUD and CLEAR!
Experience your music where ever you go with a wireless
Bluetooth speaker. Great sound from a speaker no larger than a small cup!
– Size: 53*60(dia)mm
– Weight: 200g
– Made of Tough metal, strong ABS plastics, and Silicon
– Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
– Range: over 30 feet
– Battery: 500ma rechargable
– Working time: 4 hours (ranges based on volume)
– Supports line in
– FM Radio support (charging cable acts as antenna)
– Mini SD card support (TF card)
– Frequency: 20HZ-20HKZ
– Speaker output: 4 3W
– STN: >85+ or – 2dB
– LED Indicator when working
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with excellent sound quality for its size. With a range of over 30 feet, you will have the extra room to walk around your house and always being connected.
- Don’t have a Bluetooth enabled device? No worry, also included is a 3.5mm Auxiliary jack so you can use a computer, MP3 player or anything you have and jam out with no problem.
- Getting a call while still listening to music? The speaker has a mic embed on the side so you can talk to your friends and family with ease.
- AA Batteries are a thing of the past. The speaker includes a rechargeable battery so don’t have to waste some of that hard earned cash. With a charge time of only 2-3 hours, the speaker lets you know when it is fully charged. With a play time of up to 4 hours, you’re in business. (Play time may vary based on speaker volume)
- Want to leave your phone or iPod at home? The speaker has a TF Card slot, also known as a MINI SD card slot. You can preload your music onto the memory card and not worry about carrying your iPod or phone. (note, you must remove the memory card to use the bluetooth function)