CFZC Handy Portable Tape to PC Super USB Cassette-to-MP3 Player Converter With USB Cable, Headphones and Software
If you’ve got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dust than your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face mask and sift through them.
As you uncover hits by The Eagles, Michael Jackson,Stevie Wonder and Pat Benatar, it becomes blatantly obvious that the tapes can’t just go in the trash.
With the Tape to PC Recorder USB Walkman Cassette Player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital MP3 files.
Want to experience the music as it actually sounded in the 80s
Offering plug and play compatibility, it’ll be easier than ever to record those tapes onto your PC.
Power source: by USB/2*AA batteries
Ports: 3.5 mm audio out/earphone jack, 3V DC power in, mini USB 2.0
Buttons/Switches: Play -Stop -Reverse -Forward -Switch tape side -Direction -Open cassette compartment -Volume control
Recording Format: Wav
Power Consumption: 1.5 w
Editing Software (included): Audacity
Compatible OS: Windows XP/Vista/7,MAC OS
Dimensions: L110 x W 80 x H 30 mm
Designed to look like an old school cassette player
1 x USB Cassette Capture
1 x User Guide
1 x USB cable
1 x Headphones
1 x Software cd
Note: For Mac OS, you’ll need to use with the FREE audio software application AUDACITY found at SourceForge. Afterwards you can plug in a USB cord and open System Preferences, you can use this converter.
- This cool and handy gadget turns your tapes into digital MP3 files so that you can listen to them.Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 toPlayback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD. 3.5microphone jacks.
- Audio output enables you to listen to your stereo, headphones, or other speaker systems. Audio editing software is included. Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go.It’s easy to use. The software can be installed in just a few seconds. Simply plug the Cassette Player and press play and it will start recording instantly.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere. Flexible battery or USB-powered operation. Comes with tape converter software to guide you through the transfer.
- System Requirements: Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space, VGA card with 32MB memory, One available USB 2.0 port, CD-ROM for installation, Microsoft Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7.
- It can just work as cassette player apart working as tape-MP3 converter.Cassette Player is powered directly from the USB so there’s no need to worry about battery.