1- General description
NTAG213 has been developed by NXP Semiconductors as standard NFC tag ICs to be used in mass market applications such as retail, gaming and consumer electronics.
144 bytes user programmable read/write memory.
3-Communication & Connectivity
Communication to NTAG213 can be established only when the tag is positioned in the RF field (about 1cm from the NFC device/phone), the high speed RF communication interface allows the transmission of the data (read/write). Energy and data are transferred via an antenna consisting of a coil with a few turns which is directly connected to NTAG213. No further external components are necessary.
4- Security (can be protected by password)
• 32-bit password protection to prevent unauthorized memory operations.
• Manufacturer programmed 7-byte UID for each device.
• Field programmable read-only locking function
NTAG213 provides full compliance to the NFC Forum Tag 2 Type technical specification and designed to work with all NFC devices or NFC compliant Proximity Coupling Devices).
• Smart advertisement • Goods and device authentication • Call request • SMS • Call to action • Voucher and coupons • Bluetooth or Wi-Fi pairing • Connection handover • Product authentication • Mobile companion tags • Electronic shelf labels • Business cards
iPhone: NFC readers in iPhone devices do NOT support any type of NFC tags yet.
Check the NFC phones list. Look in this definitive list of NFC phones to see if your model is listed.
- Genuine NTAG213 chip developed by NXP Semiconductors, 144 Bytes Memory, Password verification protection, Fast Read/write/lock, High ScanStrength, Magnetic removable disk.
- Can be used for, Smart advertisement, Goods and device authentication, Call request, SMS, Call to action, Voucher and coupons, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi pairing , Connection handover, Product authentication, Mobile companion tags, Electronic shelf labels and Business cards.
- Designed to work with all NFC devices or NFC compliant Proximity Coupling Devices including all other NFC-enabled phones and tablets e.g. Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, windows and Androied phones.. etc.