AISER® Hi-Fi component system HSR 118 – Product Details
Model: HSR 118
Power supply: ~ 110 – 240 Vac 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 60 W
Stand-by operation: < 0.5 W
Bluetooth version: 2.1
Bluetooth range: approx. 10 m £ ¨ 393.7 £ ©
Ports: Front USB (2.0), stereo headphone jack (3.5 mm), front aux/line-in (3.5 mm)
Dimensions (W x D x H): Hi-Fi: 24.5 x 26 x 9.5 cm; Speaker: 12.5 x 18.2 x 25 cm
Weight: Hi-Fi: 1.6 kg; Driver: 1.7 kg
Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 3 dB)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 80dB
Audio output (analogue audio): Electronic Level Output: 1 – 2 V, resistance: 10 Ks
FM frequency range: 87.5 – 108 MHz
Output: 2 x 20 W (RMS)
Depths: – 14 dB ~ + 14 db
Heights: – 14 dB ~ + 14 db
Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 3 dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): & # X2265; 80 dB
Box Contents: 1x Hi-Fi system, 2x speakers with loud speaker cable, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x aerial cable, 1x Instruction Manual (de/GB/FR/IT/ES)
Warranty: 2-year warranty
Item number: 123797259
- With this hi-fi take the pure music experience into your home. The Hi-Fi system provides excellent sound quality, easy to use and multiple connection options.
- Hi-Fi is equipped with a CD player – through the you would your own MP3 CDs with max. 999 titles. MP3 files can be used via a USB flash drive (up to max. Play 32GB. From Your tracks you can create your own playlist with up to 99 titles, which you can then play in the desired fixed order. Or but they can be your track may vary.
- Mobile Phones Connected to your via Bluetooth to a Hi-Fi system. Through the line in input allows you to connect external devices, such as your PC, and the tone via the system.
- Up to 40 Radio Stations you can with the Hi-Fi using the built-in FM antenna.
- With the included remote control you can leave the Hi-Fi from the sofa. In this on your tranquil music pleasure with this optical Hingucker without any more.