Convert the whole tape to MP3 format by PC and the CD supplied
With 2 different software recording packages on CD
Auto Reverse and Bi directional playback operation
Fast forward and rewind operation
User manual included on CD
Can be used as walkman
3.5mm earphone jack
Support Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X (Mac operation requires download of free software)
Powered by USB or 2 AA batteries (not included)
Dimension: about 11 x 8 x 3 cm
Color: silver and black
1 x Cassette tape converter to MP3
1 x CD
1 x Earphone
1 x USB data cable
1 x User guide
- Designed to look like an old school cassette player, this cool and handy gadget turns your tapes into digital MP3 files so that you can listen to them on your computer, iPod, or in the car. Finally you can back up your graduation album, 80s mix tapes, or precious old music recordings of a friend.
- It’s easy to use. The software can be installed in just a few seconds. Simply plug the Cassette Player and press play and it will start recording instantly. In addition, the Cassette Player is powered directly from the USB so there’s no need to worry about battery. Apart from converting your tapes into digital files, it’s itself a standalone cassette player which you can enjoy hours of music with.
- If you are looking for a cheap and easy way to turn your tapes into MP3 files, this is the perfect product for you.
- Simply put in the cassette tape, connect it to PC and use the supplied software to convert the whole tape into MP3 format
- NOTE: Please confirm that you already have suitable CD creation hardware and software installed on your computer prior to CD burning.