Never throw away your old speaker dock.With this Bluetooth receiver, it can transform your 30 pin analog speaker docks into a Bluetooth-enabled one, and allows your play music wirelessly from your phone or other devices with Bluetooth function.
How to Use
Step one: turn your dock speaker on;
Step two: plug the receiver into the speaker dock;
Step three: pair the receiver with your phone or any other audio devices with Bluetooth function;
Step four: play music wirelessly
Please make sure that your speaker satisfies with the following requirements simultaneously:
1.This receiver only fits for ananalog audio speaker dock, not for a digital audio speaker dock;
2.The receiver has no built-in battery, which is powered by your 30 pin dock speaker. If your speaker can charge iPhone3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin dock, this is the correct device for you.
Some Compatible Speakers:
Bose Speaker: Bose SoundDock 10, BoseSoundDock II, Bose SoundDock Portable
YAMAHA Speaker: TSX-130, TSX-70, PDX-13
SUNMUSE Speaker: Sunmuse crystal ball B1,Sunmuse zen D6, Sunmuse sleeping beauty B4
PIONEER Speaker: X-SMC1-S
JBL Speaker: JBL onBeat
PHILIPS Speaker: DCD8000/93, DS9000,DCD7010, DS1100, DCM3060, DCM713, MCD909, DCD3020, DCM2055
SONY Speaker: SONY RDPM15IP
IHOME series, DOSS series, BiJELA series,Shanshui series
Some Incompatible Speakers:
JVC mini combination: RD-N1
DENON: RCD-N5, RCD-N8
Yamaha: ISX-8000, TSX-140
JBL: On Air wireless
Sound You i ALU
1* 30pin Bluetooth Receiver
1* User Manual
- Make 30 pin analog speaker docks into wireless speaker, so you can stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled devices to the old speaker
- Upgraded Bluetooth V4.0. The Bluetooth receiver allows up to 33 feet wireless transmission range with stable performance.
- High Stereo Music. Compatible with A2DP/AVRCP profile, it provides you high quality music without lag.
- Plug and Play. No need for more wires or power cables. Just turn your speaker dock on, plug in, connect and play.
- Note: It only works with an analog audio speaker dock, not for a digital one. The receiver does not have a built-in battery, which is powered by your 30 pin speaker dock, so if your speaker can charge iPhone3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin dock, this will be a suitable one.